Monday, May 26, 2008

Jesus, my comfort

didn't know why i am so vulnerable to my emotions.
sense of loss and disappointment just fill up my heart.
everytime it is always like that.
everytime i seek for it to happen but it just won't be the way i like.
whatever that happened, it just break me even more.
sometimes i really feel like giving up but for the Lord i just keep hanging on.
it's hard. really hard.
maybe i'm not sensitive?
at times i think lowly of myself that how come other people are better than me?
am i not good enough?
why do some people get the attention where i just feels so behind?
why do some people want to snatch away my things which i just yearn for abit?
afterall i just want to be myself and be the best.
what can i do?
people say confidence, faith, trust in the Lord
but do you know it not easy at all.
Hebrews 12:2-3
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Lord you ask me not to hate anymore, but it just keep attacking me, hurting me all over, i'm loss.
when everything seems out of sight, you are the only one standing there waiting for me.
i just want to hug you, embrace you forever. i love you Lord.