Tuesday, January 19, 2010

enough.

So many things can happen within 12 days. I didn't like what has happened and I still don't like it now. Everyone has their own destiny and choice to make, so why doesn't it seems that I can choose my own path? I told myself before that I will never hate anybody or anything but all of these just pushing me into desolation. Why do I have to go through this? It's really unfair. I would bear my own consequences but why do I have to clear someone mess and suffer for it when it's not even my fault. The road has been tough and I thought I was strong enough to brave through it. Turns out that I over-estimated my abilities.

Things have already come so far, I will never be able to be like the past. I just don't want to be hurt over the same issue over and over again.