Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frustration

Wth.
These few days were really frustrating. First, I couldn't connect to itunes store so I spent the whole night trying different ways to mend it but it was still the same hopeless situation. It was a sleepless night. Second, cock up with the uni application and also fumbling with the internet pop-up. That instance, I really felt regretted not taking up IT skills. Still having hope that that my itunes store will be ok, so I tried opening the application. My hope's dashed and another sleepless night. Worst still, I wanted to print my application form in the office but the internet version there is slightly older. Damn it man. So I spent the afternoon anxiously and thinking where I can print that stupid thing. When I reached home, I found out I'm really a fool and sufferring from a headache.

I just got to admit I'm a IT idoit and starting to having axiety disorder. But nowdays technology is just getting further away from me or is it that I can't keep with the pace?