Saturday, April 17, 2010

why give a damn

I'm really pissed off. It's like they are expecting you to do everything and taking advantage of your presence and your existence. Can't I come home from work without facing any more frustration and anger? What is wrong with these people that are so close to me but yet so distance. I've left all the hopes long time ago so I don't give a damn to who are you or show any respect even it was necessary. Because I felt that it is pointless. I can't see or find anything that I should treat you the way I should as you keep doing stuff that make me despise you even more. My life is already ruined and I'm trying my best to pick it up so I don't understand why do I have to go through the bloody shit which in the first place is not created by me. Life will be fair and I am going to make my life fair. I don't want to be stuck in this mess and I won't let it hurt me ever again. Sucking up to me or pleasing me won't work on me so just fuck off far away from me.