Friday, May 21, 2010

heart-felt msg

I've changed.
I may have done something that is so wrong that I didn't realised it.
I've committed sins.
I've let myself down, in fact everybody.
I failed to be what I am for.
I don't have any goals no aims in my life.
I lost track of myself.
I hate myself at times.
I feel sad and stupid for myself.
I've forsaken hope.
I'm tired.
I'm helpless and alone.
Why do tough roads never ends? I thought I can choose my own path. I'd choose the easy way out. Unless God has already planned the road for me. Why did I only come to an understanding now? But why do I have to go through all these? I have a lots of doubts and I really wish God you can tell me. I've tried and gave up. I don't want to think for the future cos I don't wish to see the pain and disappointment coming. God if you love me, love me forever. Because at least I know there's someone in the world that loves and cares for me even if the whole world doesn't.