Friday, June 11, 2010

Show some light please

Ya, another late night sleep. Every night was and is. I couldn't sleep well too and been dreaming about weird incidents. With all the stress and obstacles surfacing out, I just cannot manage. A phrase to describe; My life is so sucky now. I say that I am just not cut out to be what I am or what I am for. In terms of work, I'm a loser. In family, I'm a failure. Even in my own world, I am a useless, lazy & good-for-nothing person. How can I have accomplishment in the rate that I'm going?. I need breakthrough, I need revival please! I always think that I know myself well, rather to let people understand me. I feel I am trying but thy think I am over-protective. Who wouldn't be protective of themselves? I just want to shield my emotions from getting hurt in anyways. What you see physically can sometimes be too overwhelming by the truth. What is truth? What is real? - the fact is, it is always awfully, not really what you wish and want to know or hear. It gives you disappointments, shock, bewilderment. So should I believe you & seek or act ignorant? For goodness sake, it's for myself or for the better of others, that is what I am figuring out. What do I want for life? I guess I am used to running in a vicious cycle without habouring any intentions to leave once & for all.