Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's about change

Not an avid blogger, I logged in and found much changes in Blogger. Templates design, hecked. I went to clicked UPGRADE & my old blog skin changed (as what you see now). Everything is changing at every seconds of time & you never knows when it is and what's coming up. Just like the things in life.
Supposedly to work on Monday & Tuesday, I went to take MC for 2 days. Okay, it was an undisciplined and dishonesty act. Felt really bad but glad cos I don't have to work. But this is like deceiving myself right? In the end, still got to return to work when the day comes. Honestly, I don't really enjoy working. Whether it is my work that I don't like or it is having to work that I dislike, I haven't figure out that answer yet. It feels great to have a job, earning your own income but all of these does not come easy. Most of the time I wonder how others do it when I myself finds it tough. It is like losing that motivation & you try finding back but ended up losing it.
Over the 1 year since, life was difficult & I had almost given up all hopes. Almost near the end of 2010, I've accomplished nothing of significant. Is this not the way I wanted it?
I slowly comprehend that why we need God in our lives.