Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's good news and worth to be happy about!

I'VE GOT A JOB! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

This blog post is actually one of the items in my to-do-list. Well, talking about exams, I've gone through 5 papers of 'challenge'. Gotten sick of memorising, practically dump the chunks of info onto the paper. But all have ended. Just hoping that HRM & Procurement can pass & the rest at least a B. Looking forward to getting the results, starting the new semester & of course my new job!

Property Executive at Marina Square Holdings. Similarly to the job I had at HDB. Pay is the same of previous job (darned, should have asked for more.) But I think it will be fair for the amount. First day of work will be 13 June. I'm back to contribute my part for the workforce after the long break. Hopefully this will be a good start after my job shift. Got to stay positive and cheerful. Accepting this job is quite sudden and fast. I'm really lucky to get this job out of 27 applicants & through 2 rounds of interviews. They offered me on the spot. All thanks to my classmate & further colleague who refer me for the job post. This partly increased my chance of getting the job. Hope everything goes smoothly. Gotta spend my 2 weeks of holiday & freedom to the max. =)