Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brother & Sister

Today I had a wonderful day. Met my brother and went for dinner together. It was quite some time since we both hang out. Thought of buying shoes from the converse sales but gave up the idea in the end. Due to the urgent submission of the medical exam report for the OCP, my brother accompanied me to school. I brought him around the school, like a tour guide. The view of the location near mensa was just breath-taking. Hardly can I see it. Maybe it's because it is whom you see it with.



After strolling at bedok reservoir, we went bedok interchange. Walking around aimlessly and hestitating what to have for dinner, we both decided burger king. To our dismay, it was closed for renovation. Sigh. Finally agreeing to something, then like that. We went library to restore our sore feets and I managed to borrow The Chronicles of Narnia. Woohoo. Next, we went the hawker centre to eat. My brother ordered curry chicken noodles, which tasted alot like peanut, while I ate the duck rice set. The morale of this is called, chicken hand duck foot (ji shou ya jiao). Lol. I really enjoyed myself today.

2.9kg of reader digest, that's really heavy. Am I really going to put THOSE in my lugage?