Thursday, March 26, 2009

It'll be soon.

What a week I had. Been working almost everyday but fortunatelyI still have time to spare. Luckily I still have The Chronicles of Narnia to accompany me when I'm bored. Not a bad book afterall. I played with my pet society pet, chop chop and I found his first poo. Hurray! I gave him so much "luxury" food yet he took so long. What a wait...

The ocp meeting today was delivering the English and IT lessons as a trial run. The English lessons developed was a success. I do enjoyed it and have a great laugh throughout the whole lesson. Leaving for Laos in a week's time..

Lots of things are happening, I not sure what's more to come, but I hope I can face them with courage and intelligence. Sometimes, I do feel I'm not as capable as I thought though.

Sometimes I do really miss the times when we have fun. Impossible to turn back time, Why not look forward and do your best.

~ Edited the picture myself. Lol.