Friday, March 27, 2009

down but with chop chop

Yes, it's a new post again. I am not feeling well today. An irritation in my nose and throat since last night. Must have caught the virus from the bus. You know those uncles and aunties cough and sneeze not covering their mouths. Then, the press bell and hand rails full of bacteria and germs. It will be a miracle if I hadn't got it.

One of the worse is that I got to endure the bitterness taste of the malaria tablet. Even sweet treats cannot cover the horrible feeling. I seriously don't enjoy thursday now.

Luckily, there's one thing that could cheer me up now. My pet chop chop. How I wish it was real.. It insisted to drink the sparkling pear juice but I've only got one. That's a naughty one, he don't even want to play the ball. Hehe.

Yep that's chop chop! See the only poo he gave me.