Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Me

It's been two weeks since I the OCP trip. Things happened and time do not wait. This is how my days passed. Been feeling alot these days as usual. I'm not being emotional just sentimental I would call it. Recalling as hard as I could remember;

Today I went to school to rent the graduation gown. I saw the graduation bear. It's cute, I want it. Can someone buy IT for me? As a gift? $16 only :) grins
After that rot in the library till 7pm for the OCP post trip meeting. Grab a few pizza, chit chat, watched some video footage and took our cert then off we go. Nothing much.

Dad said he will be attending my graduation ceremony. I was surprised. He usually can't stand this kind of event, doze off over a while. Thought of it, parents will be proud of their child achievements.

Just as surprised, I really got the job. Technical officer (Housing & Maintenance) a HDB. I really thought I missed the chance as they took more than 2 weeks to get back to me. Just when I was losing hope and it came unexpectedly. 4th May will be the first day of work.

Yeah. My birthday is coming soon!! I want a laptop, SONY VAIO (red).