Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's a busy yet fruitful day.

MPL treatment at Jean Yip in the afternoon. Pampered myself by signing up another 10 sessions at $888 - good offer as claimed by the staff. However, I paid a sum of $300 for deposit & the remaining at the next visit. Hell yes, expensive & I'm not spending wisely according to my current financial status. Hais. Payment for course fees is also coming soon.. But I shall look forward on a bright side to getting my new job pay..

Catch-up session with my financial planner, Eric. Received much help & advice from him regarding will, insurance policy coverage, managing own's finances, various methods of investing $. I had a better understanding of all these issues and at the same time clarified my doubts. It's very important to have a good financial planner that can help plan your wealth and that you can trust. I used to think all these are just unnecessary but it has turned to be a need. I'm just glad. =)

Met up with mummy's sisters which are my ahyis. It's been a long time, 10years since we saw each other. Though I can recognise them but they can't really recognise me. We had dinner, chat about how I was doing.. It was really great to see them doing well.. Many things to say and tell but time is just short. Shall look forward to how it goes. =)