Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pissed off by that someone

Seriously I need to rant!
Pissed off by someone.
Found out that this person can be so irritating at times.
Like u can call & ask her for lunch what.
Why have to ask me call when u know that I'm busy at the moment.
It's like "Ok, lunch time. U go call XXX now."
Just because she's a girl, so I call more "convenient"?
Furthermore, u called her before for lunch when I'm on my off days.
Then now u too shy to call?
Worse still, if u can call her to go for tea break when I"m around, then why can't you call her for lunch?
Seriously it doesn't make any sense.
It's like I'm being used & told to do things.
Please, feel appreciative towards your friends rather then used them or order them do things.
The point is that like I'm the one that approach & befriend her for lunch & now it seems that she became ur lunch/tea break buddy when u're alone.
What a desperado u're.
Total idiot.
Some more, stop your egotism & chauvinism.
This is super just turn-off.
There's a difference between confident & super-confident.